Rico Hill has a desire to build an organization where his executive experience and leadership training can have maximum impact in communities throughout the nation and world. Rico is a proven creative executive and Kids Programmer with 24 years of combined experience, implementing profit-oriented initiatives, including financial and budgetary management and competitive product positioning.
Most recently, he was the Vice President of Programming at Turner Broadcasting and The Cartoon Network. For ten years, Rico played a major role in MTV/Nickelodeon’s unprecedented rise to success, serving as a creative executive and later Executive Director, overseeing Production and Development. In 2007, Rico answered God’s call to leave corporate America and serve full-time in lay ministry. Soon after, he co-founded The Beehive City Mission and enjoys working for the Greatest Employer the world has ever known, Jesus, the Christ.
Rico Hill is a health evangelist, entrepreneur, and cofounder of the international ministry the Beehive. Formerly an actor, screenwriter, and TV executive in Hollywood, he now finds reaching cities with the gospel much more rewarding than reaching them with entertainment. The author of 10 Steps to the New Life, he and his wife have two children and live in Phoenix, Arizona.he is currently busy with CHAT or Community Health Advocate Training Program.
- 08/10/2016 AM - The Desperate Need Of The Last Message ( Righteousness Of Christ)
- 05/22/2016 - History of Food & the Great Controversy ( 2016 Mini Campmeeting - video)
- 05/22/2016 - C.H.A.T Training Part 1&2 (2016 Mini Campmeeting - Break-out Session -video)
- 04/19/2016 PM -Community Health Advocate Training (CHAT)with Gwen Shorter
- 06/11/2015 PM - The Truth, The Lies & The Test
Last Updated (Wednesday, 10 August 2016 09:55)