Elgin Jenkins is an elder, Sabbath School teacher, and speaker. He grew up as a Roman Catholic and attended Catholic Schools for majority of his grade school. He left the Roman Catholic and joined another denomination. He eventually left the church and lived according to the world. But the Lord never gave up on him. He returned to church and the Holy Spirit led him to God’s true church in these last days of earth’s history which is the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The church “that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.” Rev. 14:12.
Elgin and his dear wife Gail enjoy and are blessed by ministering to others. The Lord has blessed them to have a ministry that is named Into All the World, L.L.C. The ministry was established to achieve a number of goals for the betterment of mankind with regards to our physical, spiritual, and mental health. They believe that God has called them to uplift, encourage, and assist others in achieving a better life here on earth as well as to prepare for His soon return by living and sharing the Three Angels’ Messages which is found in Revelation 14:6-12.
Their mission is to support organizations around the world that are feeding the poor, uplifting the downtrodden, healing the sick, bringing comfort to the broken hearted, and helping to improve the education of suffering people, regardless of race, religion, or nationality. The funds earned from the materials that they offer goes to support these organizations that are ministering to the needs of others.
Into All The World, L.L.C.
P.O. Box 50714
Pasadena, CA 91115
- 12/20/2016 PM - Righteousness And Life
- 12/06/2016 PM - God Needs You
- 11/08/2016 PM - To The Law & The Testimony
- 10/25/2016 PM - The Climate Change Agenda
- 10/11/2016 PM - Current Events & How To Deal With It
- 09/27/2016 PM - Share The Gospel
- 09/13/2016 PM - The Comforter
- 08/30/2016 PM - Having The Faith Of Jesus
- 08/16/2016 PM - Jesus Christ ,The Righteous
- 08/02/2016 PM - After School Satan Club:God Calls You In Such A Time As This
- 07/19/2016 PM - Reflecting The Character Of Christ Or Evil?
- 07/05/2016 PM - God's Precious Word
- 06/21/2016 PM - A More Sure Word Of Prophecy
- 06/07/2016 PM - God Said," It Is Enough!"
- 05/24/2016 PM -The Image Of The Beast
- 05/20/2016 - Most Needed ( 2016 Mini Capmeeting - video)
- 05/10/2016 PM - Living By Faith
- 04/12/2016 PM - Jesus Is Coming Again
- 03/29/2016 PM - To My Father & Your Father
- 03/15/2016 PM - Go ,Teach All Nations!
- 03/01/2016 PM - By The Sea Once More
- 02/16/2016 PM - Peace Be Unto You
- 02/02/2016 PM - The Walk To Emmaus
- 01/19/2016 PM - Why Weepest Thou?
- 01/05/2015 PM -The Lord Is Risen
- 12/22/2015 PM - In Joseph's Tomb
- 12/08/2015 PM - It Is Finished
- 11/24/2015 PM - Calvary , Part 3
- 11/10/2015 PM - Calvary, Part 2
- 10/27/2015 PM - Calvary, Part 1
- 09/29/2015 PM - Preview: Journey Of The Cross In The Living Tabernacle With Elder Darwin Whitman
- 09/15/2015 PM - In Pilate's Judgment Hall
- 09/01/2015 PM - Jesus Received The Wrath Of Satan
- 08/18/2015 PM - Give Christ Your Burden & Have Peace
- 08/04/2015 PM - The Signature Of Heaven
- 07/21/2015 PM - Becoming One Of Christ
- 06/23/2015 PM - Do You Understand The Lateness Of The Hour?
- 06/09/2015 PM - Pray As You Never Prayed Before
- 05/26/2015 PM - Keep An Eye On Jesus
- 05/25/2015 PM -The Glory of God
- 05/12/2015 PM - Am I Denying Christ? - (Part 2)
- 05/12/2015 PM - Am I Denying Christ?- (Part 1)
- 04/28/2015 PM - The Love of Jesus
- 04/14/2015 PM - Seeing Jesus in Gethsemane
- 03/31/2015 PM
- 03/03/2015 PM
- 02/17/2015 -PM
- 02/03/2015 -PM
- 01/20/2015 -PM
- 01/06/2015 -PM
Last Updated (Wednesday, 18 January 2017 21:18)