Subject: Exposing spiritualism in many popular alternative medical therapies.
Dr. Noyes, a graduate of Loma Linda University (1959), retired (2000) after forty years of general practice in Forest Grove, Oregon. He served in the U.S. Army (1967-1969), and is a Vietnam veteran. He and wife Emma served short term hospital mission service (1971), in Phuket, Thailand. He received a Master's of Public Health degree from Loma Linda University (1979).
Dr Noyes' special interest for forty years has been preventive medicine and nutrition. For Thirty-five years he also has studied spiritualistic deceptions and influence in health and healing, primarily in what today is referred to as "alternative" medicine. He has been active in medical evangelism, and conducting educational seminars for ministers, health educators and health professionals in Eastern Europe and other countries.
He has authored the book Spiritualistic Deceptions in Health and Healing and is active in sharing the message of the book in seminars in Eastern Europe, Canada, and the United States.
- 08/10/2016 PM - The Alternative Healing Practices:Are They Medically Sound Or Spiritually Safe?
- 05/22/2016 - Meditation, Yoga Exercises, Is Christian Yoga Spiritually Safe? Acupuncture, Martial Arts, Tai chi, Healing? (2016 Campmeeting)
- 05/20/2016 - Mystical Revolution: Replacing the Word (2016 Campmeeting Live with Ron Neifert )
- 04/14/2016 AM - Cognitive Development & Dementia
- 03/25/2015 PM - Study of Universal Energy (Spiritual Deception)
- 02/11/2015 PM - What is Spiritualism?
Last Updated (Wednesday, 10 August 2016 19:15)