Derrick Hall was born in Manchester, England. Although he did not grow up in a Christian home and had a troubled past, from a early age Derrick has always sensed God’s calling on his life. One of his earliest recollections at the age of five, was that of taking a red trimmed black Bible in hand, perusing its pages and not been able to read it. When he was 12 years old, Derrick was reunited with his birth mother and it was then that he discovered Seventh Day Adventism. Even then, his life took several rocky twists and turns; however finally in 1985, Derrick found Jesus and made a decision to surrender his life to Him.
Derrick’s engagement in medical missionary work began very early in his Christian journey. He was introduced to medical missionary work at Uchiee Pines and later received training from M.E.E.T. Ministry. A graduate of Griggs University, Derrick is a certified Bible Instructor and holds a degree in Evangelism. In 1997, he felt impressed by God to develop B.A.L.M. (Begin Again Living Ministry) – a ministry focused on health and evangelism. As Speaker/Director of BALM, Elder Hall has had the privilege of traveling throughout the United States, Europe and the Caribbean, teaching, preaching and comforting many with the gospel’s message of hope and restoration.
Derrick is also a talented vocalist. After graduating from the Julliard School of Music, he turned down a recording contract with ARISTA Records to sing for Jesus. He has sung alongside the likes of Steve Green, Wintley Phipps, Larnelle Harris, Sandi Patti, Walter Arties, Michael Harris and many others. His music ministry has also been featured on 3ABN, TBN and at General Youth Conference (GYC). Elder Hall has also authored several books including: The Witnessing Church, Credit Repair & The Christian and Workbook, Financial Counsels by Ellen G. White and How to Be A Gospel Medical Missionary Evangelist LEGALLY.
Today Elder Hall serves as an ordained chaplain, a gospel medical missionary evangelist and as the Health & Temperance Leader at Southgate Seventh Day Adventist Church.He's also the director of Begin Again Living Ministry.
He and his wife Devaney have been married for 17 years and together they have five children. Derrick and Devaney are a team and often work together in order to train churches throughout northern and southern California in lay evangelism and medical missionary work. Derrick loves the Lord and he loves his family. As a family, they are fully committed to a ministry of preaching the gospel of the three angels of Revelation 14, teaching and healing as they look forward to the Lord’s return. Contact him at:
- 12/18/2016 AM - Growing In Christ
- 12/11/2016 AM - Looking For Answers
- 12/04/2016 AM - Our Minds
- 11/20/2016 AM - Vessels Of Hope
- 11/06/2016 AM - When Jesus Works Behind The Scenes
- 10/23/2016 AM - Resist The Devil
- 10/09/2016 AM - The Parable Of The Ten Virgins
- 10/03/2016 PM - Praying For The Holy Spirit
- 09/25/2016 AM - How Are We Gonna Meet Temptations?
- 09/11/2016 AM - Your Probationary :Period
- 09/09/2016 AM - Daily Consecration To God
- 08/24/2016 AM - Preparation For The Latter Rain
- 08/14/2016 AM - The Warfare In Heaven & In Man
- 08/07/2016 PM - Not My Will But Thy Will
- 07/31/2016 AM - Meeting The Person's Need Where They Are
- 07/17/2016 AM - Criteria In Serving The Lord
- 07/15/2016 PM - Be Not Unwise; Understand The Will Of God
- 07/10/2016 AM - Living The Gospel
Last Updated (Thursday, 16 March 2017 21:11)