Arthur Richard Branner II was born in Pontiac Michigan. Arthur Graduated in1994 with a BA in Theology and went straight into the Theological Seminary where he later graduated with a Master of Divinity in June 1997. He is currently pursuing his doctorate in Biblical Counseling, and his wife Esmie is also completing her doctoral studies
In 1998 he joined the Army national Guard as a second Lieutenant Chaplain. In 2004 he was deployed to Iraq. During his year long stay in Iraq Arthur belonged to the 250th Military Intelligence Battallion from San Rafel California. During the time in Iraq his Battalion executed over 4,000 missions and not a single soldier died or came home with loss of limb. Arthur attributes the success of their battalion to the power of prayer.
While attending at Andrews he met and married Esmie his wife of 20 years. Esmie is also a graduate of Andrews University with a Master of Social Work. Both Esmie ,and Arthur are published authors. Together they have six children.
Currently, he is the Pastor of Sacramento Southgate SDA Chuch and Rancho Cordova SDA Church in Sacramento, California.
. Arthur loves the Lord with all of his heart and is looking forward to the Lord’s soon return.
- 01/25/2016 AM - The Seal Of The Living God
- 12/28/2016 AM - Time No Longer
- 12/14/2016 AM - Written For Our Warning
- 11/23/2016 AM - The Refreshing Of The Loud Cry
- 11/13/2016 PM - Counted Among The Wise
- 11/09/2016 AM - Elijah & The Fire From Heaven
- 10/26/2016 AM - Kings & Priests
- 10/12/2016 AM - Cleansing The Sanctuary
- 09/28/2016 AM - Called By Change, Chosen By Choice
- 09/14/2016 AM - Faith In The Earth
- 08/31/2016 AM - Our High Calling
- 08/17/2016 AM - God's People Should Be Wise
- 07/27/2016 AM - The Lost Sheep, The Lost Son & The Lost Coin
- 07/13/2016 AM - How To Avoid Deception
- 07/06/2016 AM - From Weakness To Meekness
Last Updated (Wednesday, 29 March 2017 18:51)