He was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. His family is from New Jersey and Milwaukee. He grew up in the L.A private school system and then graduated from St. Bernard Catholic school. He did his college education at USC.
For his entire life, he belonged to the First A.M.E. (African Methodist Episcopal) church. until... he found the truth.
His story: He has always had knowledge of the world and the time we live in from friends, family and reading into the sign of the times. But it wasn't until he started his own business and came under hard times that he began to open his eyes further. He had recently joined a recreational basketball league that caused injury to my knee. Upon that injury, he called upon the Lord to save him from the pain and was immediately delivered. He then began to understand that he can only trust in God to take care of him.From that moment on... He began my search for truth... watching every lecture he could that would shed light upon the truth and the times we are living in. There was 1 speaker that backed up everything on presentations with scripture and resources and that was Walter Veith!
At that moment, he decided to study all his material all day every day... which has then led him to other speakers and teachers whom he now studies to this day.
After finding the truth... He then searched out a SDA church to join. In April, after self-learning, he will be a 4 years baptized member of the SDA church. He teaches a Bible Study every Friday night at Breath of Life church and He is also a deacon. He also assists with Sabbath School.He is an 11th Hour worker... and his only desire is to prepare himself and others... save souls and Finish the Work!
- 12/18/2016 PM - Encouragement For 2017
- 12/04/2016 PM - Jesus Is Coming Soon
- 11/20/2016 PM - Our Need For Strength
- 11/06/2016 PM - Our Great Need
- 10/23/2016 PM - We? Working For Christ?
- 10/09/2016 PM - Pruning Our Demeanor, Character & Emotions
- 09/25/2016 PM - Patriotism Or Protestanism
- 09/11/2016 PM - Is The Sabbath Precious To You?
- 08/28/2016 PM - Daniel 11:41
- 08/14/2016 PM - What Is The Finishing Work That SDA's Should Do?
- 08/01/2016 PM - Sifting In God's Church
- 07/31/2016 PM - A Time Left For Us
- 07/17/2016 PM - Faith And Prayer
- 07/03/2016 PM - The Time Is Short: How Ready Are We
- 06/19/2016 PM - Spitting Image
- 06/05/016 PM - Follow Christ
- 05/22/2016 - Sealed in the Most Holy Place ( 2016 Mini Campmeeting- video)
- 05/12/2016 PM - Our Life Is A Testimony
- 05/08/2016 PM - Get Your House In Order
- 05/01/2016 PM - Christ, Our Pattern Man
- 04/18/2016 PM - The Shaking
- 04/10/2016 PM - To Be a Peculiar People
- 04/05/2016 PM - Make A Plan To Evangelize
- 02/28/2016 PM - Freedom Of Speech; Are We Running Out Of Time?
- 02/14/2016 PM - Victory Over Sin
- 01/31/2016 PM - Death Before Dishonor
- 01/17/2016 PM - The Need For More Jeremiahs
- 01/03/2015 PM - Am I A Great Controversy Or A Great Hope?
- 12/20/2015 PM - Why I Dont Celebrate Christmas Like The World Celebrate Christmas?
- 12/06/2015 PM - The Plow & The Altar
- 11/22/2015 PM - Stand Thou Still Upon Gideon
- 11/08/2015 PM - Lord, Increase MY Faith
- 10/25/2015 PM - Recognizing Our Great Need
- 10/18/2015 PM- Sanctuary
- 10/11/2015 PM - It Is Written
- 09/27/2015 PM - What Do We Do Now?
- 09/13/2015 PM - Being watchman In These Last Days
- 08/30/2015 PM - Approaching The Last Day Events
- 08/21/2015 PM - Prayers In The Last Days
- 08/02/2015 PM - Holding Back The Winds
- 07/19/2015 PM - Don't Get Too Comfortable
- 07/05/2015 PM - Preparation Time In These Last Days
- 06/21/2015 PM - What Can I Do To Save Souls?
- 06/14/2015 PM - Is Anybody Hearing Your Cry?
- 05/24/2015 PM - What Language Are You Speaking?
- 05/10/2015 PM - Go Forward By Faith
- 04/12/2015 PM
- 04/05/2015 PM
- 03/22/2015 PM
- 03/01/2015 PM
- 02/25/2015 -PM
Last Updated (Thursday, 16 March 2017 21:17)