Rocky Gale was born in Brattleboro, Vermont. He is a retired Seventh-day Adventist pastor/evangelist who resides in Dewey, Arizona with his wife Christine. They have been married 47 years and have two children, and three grandchildren. He earned a Bachelor Degree in Theology at Atlantic Union College, South Lancaster, Mass., 1978 – He minored in Psychology. Rocky obtained a Masters of Arts in Religion from Andrews University in Berrien Springs, MI 1980. He was ordained as a SDA minister in Freeport, Maine in 1982.
Elder Gale began his journey as a minister in Rutland and Bennington, Vermont. Gale served as a minister in several churches in the Northern New England, Florida, Indiana, Arizona, and Oregon Conferences. He became Conference Evangelist for Northern New England Conference from 1982-1984. His territory included Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. The Gales moved to Ashville, NC after leaving Maine, where he continued to hold evangelistic meetings and authored the Family Seminar Bible Studies with the aid of Drs. John and Mille Youngberg from Andrews University.
The Gales accepted a call to the Florida Conference where he pastured several of the churches and teamed up with his wife to market or hold the Family Seminar Bible Studies for churches and pastors in the NAD. They traveled to states such as Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Arizona, Florida, Wisconsin, Indiana & Massachusetts to camp meetings or ministerial meetings. He retired in 2011 from the Sutherlin & Winston, Oregon churches. Pastor Rocky’s major focus is to share the soon coming of Jesus and the fulfillment of Bible Prophecy.
- 10/18/2016 PM - Our High Priest
- 08/23/2016 PM - Living With The Slave Mentality
- 06/28/2016 PM - Who Will Stand In These Final Hours
- 05/31/2016 PM - Keep Watch! Wake up!
- 05/03/2016 PM - Scripture Through The Eyes Of Jesus
- 05/17/2016 PM - The Future Is Open To Us
- 01/26/2016 PM - The World In Review
- 01/12/2016 PM - The Elijah Message
- 12/01/2015 PM- The Light Of Christmas For Your Dark Days
- 11/03/2015 PM - Progressive Lens
- 09/22/2015 PM - Living With Principle In A Pressure-Filled World
- 08/30/2015 AM - Fight No Fear: The BattleIs Not Yours, But God's!
- 08/25/2015 PM - Completing The Good Work In You
- 08/11/2015 PM - Are You Really Receptive To God's Leading?
- 06/30/2015 PM - How God Build Your Faith
- 06/07/2015 PM - How God Separates His People At The End
- 06/02/2015 PM - Pushing Back The Darkness
- 05/20/2015 PM - My Testimony
- 05/19/2015 PM - The Real Deal
- 05/10/2015 AM - Spiritual Gifts & Defrosting Your Frozen Assets
- 04/21/2015 PM - Re-digging of the Well
- 04/17/2015 PM - Sabbath and Righteousness by Faith
- 04/07/2015 PM - Ten Identifying Marks of God's People
- 08/22/2014 PM
Last Updated (Wednesday, 18 January 2017 22:33)